1. Office or store should be secured to conduct business in Japan.
2. There are more than 2 permanent staff other than manager.
3. Hire at least one full time employee who is either a Japanese national, a Permanent Resident, a Spouse or Child of a Japanese National, a Spouse or Child of a Permanent Resident, or a foreign national with a Long-Term visa.
4. The total amount of investment is more than JPY 5,000,000. The source of capital will also be questioned.
5. The applicant needs to commence business or engage in the operation of business.
6. The business should have both stability and continuity.
After company establishment has ended, you will apply for permission for operation.
・Real estate business
・ Construction business
Permission for operating business should be obtained in prior to the application of business manger visa.